Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Moises Romero Justin Romero Missing since 2004

I  have 2 missing sons both born in California been missing since 2004
How can I get the media involved in Mexico to put there photos on the air so that the community can see that they are missing? I have the us embassy in Mexico involved but they never have any updates for me.
Please take the time to read my story .....Thanks
www.briansprediction.com/cp/cases/r/romero_moises
www.fotolog.com/imstillhere2/24995966
www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid
www.forthelost.org/family/romero
http://www.charleyproject.org/case/r/romero_moises.html
www.forthelost.org/family/romero
www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid
www.fotolog.com/imstillhere2/24995966
www.briansprediction.com/cp/cases/r/romero_moises
www.missingkids.com/.../servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet
?...


www.forthelost.org/family/romero
www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid
www.fotolog.com/imstillhere2/24995966
www.briansprediction.com/cp/cases/r/romero_moises
www.missingkids.com/.../servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?... moises arnulfo romero justin mauel romero

 
http://mymissingsons.synthasite.com
My name is Helen Hope Rodriguez
Mother of 6 , 4 daughters and 2 sons, Back in 2004 me and my husband Moises Romero split up. I waited to leave him while he was in jail for the last time for drinking and driving in the other cases he had spent time in jail several times for being an abusive husband or shall I say for hitting me, I should with my husband for 13years to long thinking this abuse was normal, not knowing or really thinking that it was really wrong. Well to make a long story short back in 2004 I took my 3 younger children to visit there father in San Fransisco Calif as they missed him and wanted to be with him for a few week's. I was OK with it because he never put a hand on any of our children . a couple day's go by when I receive a call from my husband Moises Romero, he asked me if it was OK for my three younger children ages 5,7,8 my 5 years old daughter 7& 8 year old son to visit his parents in Mexico, that they already had the air line tickets ready and that it would be for just 2 weeks, again I didn't think anything of it due to the fact that every year when we received our income tax return check's we all went as a family in an air plane to visit the Grandparents in Mexico, and we did this every year for 8 years straight. I know his family members all and I knew the kids would enjoy this Lil vacation visiting in Mexico as they always did. Besides I had nothing against the family members I trusted them with my children, so I said it would be fine since they are out of school for 2 more months during summer brake.
Well just 6 days have went by and I receive a call from my younger daughter in Mexico she wants to come home, I knew she was sad she has been away from me for to long, I called my husband up and tell him our daughter wants to come home now, at first he didn't want her to come back home to me he hesitated, until I put pressure on him saying if she doesn't come home now they I want all 3 of them to come back now. So he agreed with me, saying as long as our 2 sons can stay for a few more week's. As I talked to my sons in Mexico they said they were having fun with grandma and grandpa and that they didn't want to come home just yet, I said OK love you and to be good. Well I never thought this would ever ever happen. The next week my husband came to our house in riverside county from San Fransisco calf to visit our 4 daughters, I didn't feel right so I let him visit our daughters at our home, while I left to Orange County, he was supposed to stay for a while and visit our girl's. Instead he drinks and gets drunk driving all 4 of our daughters following me to Orange County were I was hanging out at and drinks some more. I ask him were are the girl's? He said that he dropped them off at my aunt's house were she said it was ok for them to spend the night at in orange county. Again I didn't feel comfortable so I left. I knew he would stay there drinking I told him to be careful and to go back to my aunts to stay the night. Better than him drinking and driving back were it would be a 9 hr drive were he lives.
He never made it back home nor to my aunts were she lived just 10 minutes away from were I last saw him. Jan 16, 2005 I received a call from the C.H.P, calling me to inform me that my husband Moises was in a fatal accident, and that he was diseased , at the age of 33. Wow I couldn't even speak I thought it was a joke from his cousin or someone?until this day I still can't believe it. And until today my sons are still missing in Mexico.My sons were born in California and not enough help nor media to help me bring my sons back home to me and to there 4 sisters. The grandparents moved out of there home in jaliscoMorelia Michiocan, and the other uncle is an attorney working in Zamora Michiocan, who else can I go for help? If no one wants to help me put them on the air? Not even missing and explored children care enough to put there photos on there suite for the missing. I know there has to be more than this? Can you help?
Sincerely Helen Romero
I have 2 missing sons both born in California been missing since 2004
How can I get the media involved in Mexico to put there photos on the air so that the community can see that they are missing? I have the us embassy in Mexico involved but they never have any updates for me.
Please take the time to read my story .....Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment